Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tiring Day

Woke up early, around 7am well 7.30am actually...LOL . Manage to do my laundry, then i am so 15 minutes late for my dentist appointment. Why is it with "clock spinning" so quickly, i end up "surrender" my 9am appointment the other patient then i took her turn after that. The appointment end near to 1 hour (10am). Oh well, not so bad i still got time for my window shopping before meet up with friend at 11am. After the yadda yadda with my friend then run some errands. Finally around 3pm went to another friend's party, 20 minutes driving around the area trying to find the place....blame myself, forgot to bring the map of her house. Anyway manage to find it at the end....even though in the earliest i have given a wrong direction given by another friend ..2 roundabouts become 3 roundabouts...no wonder i got lost. LOL...well cant blame her....coz her first time as myself to go to my friend's place. What a day......fun, tiring and a lot of delicious food serving at the party. Another thing, i should tell myself, be punctual instead of blaming the clock all the time....clever huh!

0 comments: